Several employees for the Visa Section in Istanbul
The Consulate General of the Federal Republic of Germany in Istanbul
is looking to fill the position of
several employees for the Visa Section
required languages: Arabic / German or Arabic / English
- limited to 1 year -
at the earliest possible date
- Acceptance of visa applications at the counter and input of data in the PC-syteme
- Pre-check of mostly Arabic application documents
- Correspondence in Arabic and German or English
- Mail and telephone requests
- Acceptance and accounting of fees
- Researches by internet and by telephone
Job profile (apart from the above mentioned language knowledge):
- Final grade certificate (required minimum of 10 years of school education), completed apprenticeship
- Work experience in the field of a desk job and / or administration as well as customers´/ applicants´ service
- Additional knowledge of Turkish language is advantageous
- Good computer knowledge and willingness to further training
- Linguistic competence and politeness in dealing with customers
- Distinct team competence, high stress-bearing capacity
- Knowledge of Syrian civil status documents is advantageous
Working guidance is ensured. The working contract is due to Turkish Labour Law. The weekly working time is 41 hours.
Please send your job application in writing in German or English language incl. motivation letter, CV, proof of apprenticeship or studies, credentials and references quoting “Arabic /2017”
as soon as possible
Consulate General of the Federal Republic of Germany
Applications which do not meet the requirements (personal statement and CV in German or English, very good knowledge of Arabic, German and/or English) cannot be taken into consideration.
Unfortunately, messages confirming the receipt of your application can not be sent.
The Consulate will only contact applicants, who well be invited to a personal meeting.
Please bear in mind that the Consulate will not pay any travel expenses.